Since the beginning of March, in an astonishing timing period, the natural landscape of the North American Northeast transitions through a phase characterized by a burst of color after a long dormancy period. This series explores the rapid transformation of vegetation during those weeks.
This is a subjective and intimate approach, producing series that allow an individual reading of each photograph while forming patterns. Each photo is part of a larger set that evokes the idea of rebirth and synchronicity.
• Printed on quality, thick, matte paper
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Northeastern Spring Series 6
Excluding Sales Tax